Pray for Us as We Pray for You, Our Partners
From Kenneth Copeland:
Daily, Gloria and I pray for you and earnestly believe God that you “prosper and be in health, even as your soul prospers (3 John 2).”
In turn, we depend on your prayers of agreement and faith, also.
For that reason, I want you to have the same scripture promises and prayers that I pray for you every day so you can know and agree with me in faith about these things.
As you pray these scriptures, supply your name in the blanks along with Gloria’s and mine. Deuteronomy 11:21 will be the result: “That your days may be multiplied, and the days of your children, in the land which the Lord sware unto your fathers to give them, as the days of heaven upon the earth.”
• The Lord is _____________ shepherd; _____________ shall not want.
• He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
• He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name’s sake.
• Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
• Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
• Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.
Father, I pray that _____________ never has a want unfulfilled. They will follow the Great Shepherd, Jesus, to their green pastures of rest and peace. They will live alongside still waters of abundance and prosperity.
I pray for every Partner who is going through the valley of the shadow of death. We stand together fearlessly and boldly on Your Word. We come to the table of provision by the blood of Jesus.
Father, I pray that _________________ dwells in the secret place of the Most High. Together with ______________, I say of the Lord:
• He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust:
• Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
• He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
• Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
• Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
• A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
• Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.
• Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;
• There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
• For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
• They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.
• Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.
• Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.
• He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.
• With long life will I satisfy him, and show him my salvation.
Father, I pray that _______________ walk(s) in all the blessings of our redemption. We exalt and thank You, LORD, saying:
• Bless the Lord, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name.
• Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:
• Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;
• Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with loving kindness and tender mercies;
• Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle’s.
• The Lord executeth righteousness and judgment for all that are oppressed.
• He made known his ways unto Moses, his acts unto the children of Israel.
• The Lord is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy.
• He will not always chide: neither will he keep his anger for ever.
• He hath not dealt with us after our sins; nor rewarded us according to our iniquities.
• For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward them that fear him.
• As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.
• Like as a father pitieth his children, so the Lord pitieth them that fear him.
• For he knoweth our frame; he remembereth that we are dust.
• As for man, his days are as grass: as a flower of the field, so he flourisheth.
• For the wind passeth over it, and it is gone; and the place thereof shall know it no more.
• But the mercy of the Lord is from everlasting to everlasting upon them that fear him, and his righteousness unto children’s children;
• To such as keep his covenant, and to those that remember his commandments to do them.
• The Lord hath prepared his throne in the heavens; and his kingdom ruleth over all.
• Bless the Lord, ye his angels, that excel in strength, that do his commandments, hearkening unto the voice of his word.
• Bless ye the Lord, all ye his hosts; ye ministers of his, that do his pleasure.
• Bless the Lord, all his works in all places of his dominion: bless the Lord, O my soul.
Father, because of what Jesus did for us in Isaiah 53, ____________ and I sing and shout Isaiah 54:
• Sing, O barren, thou that didst not bear; break forth into singing, and cry aloud, thou that didst not travail with child: for more are the children of the desolate than the children of the married wife, saith the Lord.
• Enlarge the place of thy tent, and let them stretch forth the curtains of thine habitations: spare not, lengthen thy cords, and strengthen thy stakes;
• For thou shalt break forth on the right hand and on the left; and thy seed shall inherit the Gentiles and make the desolate cities to be inhabited.
• Fear not; for thou shalt not be ashamed: neither be thou confounded; for thou shalt not be put to shame: for thou shalt forget the shame of thy youth, and shalt not remember the reproach of thy widowhood any more.
• For thy Maker is thine husband; the Lord of hosts is his name; and thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel; The God of the whole earth shall he be called.
• For the Lord hath called thee as a woman forsaken and grieved in spirit, and a wife of youth, when thou wast refused, saith thy God.
• For a small moment have I forsaken thee; but with great mercies will I gather thee.
• In a little wrath I hid my face from thee for a moment; but with everlasting kindness will I have mercy on thee, saith the Lord thy Redeemer.
• For this is as the waters of Noah unto me: for as I have sworn that the waters of Noah should no more go over the earth; so have I sworn that I would not be wroth with thee, nor rebuke thee.
• For the mountains shall depart, and the hills be removed; but my kindness shall not depart from thee, neither shall the covenant of my peace be removed, saith the Lord that hath mercy on thee.
• O thou afflicted, tossed with tempest, and not comforted, behold, I will lay thy stones with fair colours, and lay thy foundations with sapphires.
• And I will make thy windows of agates, and thy gates of carbuncles, and all thy borders of pleasant stones.
• And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children.
• In righteousness shalt thou be established: thou shalt be far from oppression; for thou shalt not fear: and from terror; for it shall not come near thee.
• Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake.
• Behold, I have created the smith that bloweth the coals in the fire, and that bringeth forth an instrument for his work; and I have created the waster to destroy.
• No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord.
Now, Lord, I pray these powerful, Holy Ghost prayers in the New Testament:
• I cease not to give thanks for ___________, making mention of [them] in my prayers;
• That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto [them] the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:
• The eyes of [their] understanding being enlightened; that [they] may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,
• And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power,
• Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places,
• Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come:
• And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church,
• Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all.
Also, Father, I pray Ephesians 3:14-20:
• For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,
• Of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named,
• That he would grant __________, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man;
• That Christ may dwell in [their] hearts by faith; that [they], being rooted and grounded in love,
• May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;
• And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that [they] might be filled with all the fulness of God.
• Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us.
I pray Colossians 1:9-11:
• For this cause we also, since the day we heard it, do not cease to pray for _________, and to desire that [they] might be filled with the knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding;
• That [they] might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God;
• Strengthened with all might, according to his glorious power, unto all patience and longsuffering with joyfulness.
1 Thessalonians 5:23
I pray 1 Thessalonians 5:23 that The very God of peace sanctify __________ wholly; and I pray God [their] whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Mark 16:15-20; Matthew 18:18; Ephesians 4:27
Now, Lord, I plead the blood of Jesus over ____________________ for protection against every evil spirit, every evil person, every evil thing, and every evil plan of the devil. I bind you, satan, according to the Word of God.
It is written: “In my name cast out the devil” (Mark 16:15-20). It is also written: “Whatever you bind on earth is bound in heaven.” I bind you! “Whatever you loose on earth is loosed in heaven” (Matthew 18:18). I break your grip, satan, and loose you from my Partner ____________ and all that is theirs.
It is written: “Give no place to the devil” (Ephesians 4:27). So I take from you any place you think you have in __________’s life. Take your hand off, NOW! You have no place, in the Name of Jesus!
1 John 4:4; 5:1, 4, 18
It is written: “Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world” (1 John 4:4).
We overcome you, satan, and all your work by the blood of the Lamb and the word of our testimony. Our testimony is 1 John 5:1: “Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: and every one that loveth him that begat loveth him also that is begotten of him.” We believe that!
1 John 5:4: “For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.” We are world overcomers together. Now!
1 John 5:18: “We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.” We are born of God, satan, therefore the seed of sin is not in us. The seed of righteousness is in us. You touch us not! We plead the blood of Jesus!
Now, Father, I pray for _____________ according to the full wisdom, will, and knowledge of God. I pray in the spirit for ____________ according to 1 Corinthians 2:7: “But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory.”
My Partner, ___________, and I stand together in this calling to take the word of faith to all the world. We’ll preach it without compromise from the top of the world to the bottom and all around the middle. Father, reveal to each one of us our part of this. What must I do? What must I pray? What must I sow? _____________ and I together in faith can do anything You want us to do. We can do all things through the anointing which strengthens us.
You are truly special to Gloria and me, and to all of us at KCM and Eagle Mountain International Church. We are Partners in all of this.
Take the time to pray the scriptures every day. These words will be a springboard in the spirit that will lead you into areas of prayer you’ve never experienced before. Amen!
You’re One in a Million.
— Heavenly Father, I commit to spending time with You daily in prayer, fellowshiping with You and submitting to Your will in every area of my life. Thank You for helping me to be faithful, loyal, dedicated and devoted!
— Father, I want to be Your vessel for working in the earth. Help me to always hear Your voice, and I will obey it. Show me how to walk in Your Spirit. In Jesus’ Name. Amen.
— Lord, today I approach You confidently, without a doubt that what You say, You will do. Thank You that as I fill my heart and mouth with Your WORD and pray in the spirit, I am filled with Your strength and wisdom to do Your perfect will. In Jesus’ Name, Amen!