When David’s enemies stole his family and then burned his home city, and everything in it, to the ground, he wept until he couldn’t weep anymore. Then, he had a choice—he could either accept the loss, feel like a victim, and fall into self-pity, or he could encourage himself in the Lord, gather up his men, pursue, and recover everything and then some. He chose the latter! And he came back with everything that belonged to him. PLUS, he plundered the enemy’s camp and brought all the spoils back with him!
Whatever the devil has stolen from you—time, relationships, money or health—it’s time to recover it all. It’s time to charge into the devil’s camp with these 7 Confessions To Take Back What the Devil Has Stolen that you can declare in faith.
I declare in the Name of Jesus…
1. The favour of God in my life restores everything the enemy has stolen from me. (Exodus 3:21)
2. I am expecting great victories in the face of great impossibilities. (Joshua 11:20)
3. I have found the thief, and he must restore to me seven times what he stole. (Proverbs 6:30-31)
4. I am pursuing total restoration of my money, time, opportunities, health and relationships; and I will, without fail, recover all. (1 Samuel 30:6-8)
5. I am the head and not the tail, above and not beneath. I expect blessings to chase me down and overtake me. Every tongue that rises against me will be shown to be in the wrong. No weapon formed against me, my finances, my health, my family or my ministry will ever prosper. (Deuteronomy 28:1-13, Isaiah 54:17)
6. God is turning my situation around right now. As I obey Him and praise Him with a grateful heart, my faith and trust in Him is opening the door for a total and complete restoration of everything that has been stolen. (Romans 8:28)
7. I am more than a conqueror! I am not only recovering everything that has been stolen from me, but I am going to a new level beyond that in Jesus’ Name! (Romans 8:37)
As you speak these declarations over your life, let their truth permeate your spirit. Resolve to only speak victory over your situation from this day forward. Then, listen for the direction of the Holy Spirit. He will lead and guide you to the place where you can reclaim everything that has ever been stolen. God is the God of restoration!
Watch Kenneth Copeland teach you how to take your authority in times of crisis.
As always, if you need agreement in prayer, please call our prayer ministers at 1-877-480-3388 or submit a prayer request. We’re here for you!