It’s that time again! The Southwest Believers’ Convention is here, Aug. 1-6. I realize a lot of people have become used to watching on VICTORY Channel™, but let’s go to the written WORD and see what it, or He, has to say about it. He said through Isaiah the prophet in chapter 2:1-3:
- The word that Isaiah the son of Amoz saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem.
- And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of The LORD’s house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it.
- And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of The LORD, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and The WORD of The LORD from Jerusalem.
are here Look at that again. “He will teach of his ways, and ” One translation says, “ ” Now look at Psalm 122:1:
- I was glad when they said unto me, Let us go into the house of The LORD.
Here, again, is another reference: “Let” Now let’s read, from the Second Covenant, Turn in to Hebrews 10:16-25:
- This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith The LORD, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;
- And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more.
- Now where remission of these is, there is no more offering for sin.
- Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus,
- By a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh;
- And having an high priest over the house of God;
- Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water.
- Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;)
- And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works:
- Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.
There is what is known as a Look at the word It means “to work or act together, or jointly, for a common purpose or benefit.” That simple definition doesn’t mean much being alone. However, and
Glory to God,and no masks unless you want to wear one.
“But Brother Copeland, what about the terribly high prices of gasoline and everything else?”
Well, let me ask you a question: What did Jesus say about it? He said in Matthew 6:28-33:
- And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin:
- And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.
- Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith?
- Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?
- (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.
- But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
He said,THEY BE ADDED TO YOU! by Miracles, signs and wonders happen when thousands of us come together.
I remember one year in Lima, Peru, whena in the hospital next door to the auditorium where I was preaching. She left the hospital and was drawn into the meeting, fell on her knees and That was the result of worship through She was by no means the only one who was supernaturally delivered. more than a few times and Then
I realize there’s an enormous amount of very hateful things going on right now in our nation. That’s another reason for us toLook at, and read carefully, Philippians 2:13-16:
- For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.
- Do all things without murmurings and disputings:
- That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world;
- Holding forth The WORD of life; that I may rejoice in the day of Christ, that I have not run in vain, neither laboured in vain.
Every service will be broadcast to nations all over the world. I have preached in person on five continents, and I’m expecting people from all five to be right here in Fort Worth, Texas, where the West begins, where Jesus is LORD and Love is King!
As you sow your BLESSING seed this month, meditate on what our covenant with thesays in Colossians 1:3-23 (New King James Version):
- We give thanks to the God and Father of our LORD Jesus Christ, praying always for you,
- since we heard of your faith in Christ Jesus and of your love for all the saints;
- because of the hope which is laid up for you in heaven, of which you heard before in The WORD of the truth of the gospel,
- which has come to you, as it has also in all the world, and is bringing forth fruit, as it is also among you since the day you heard and knew the grace of God in truth;
- as you also learned from Epaphras, our dear fellow servant, who is a faithful minister of Christ on your behalf,
- who also declared to us your love in the Spirit.
- For this reason we also, since the day we heard it, do not cease to pray for you, and to ask that you may be filled with the knowledge of His will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding;
- that you may walk worthy of The LORD, fully pleasing Him, being fruitful in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God;
- strengthened with all might, according to His glorious power, for all patience and longsuffering with joy;
- giving thanks to the Father who has qualified us to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in the light.
- He has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the kingdom of the Son of His love,
- in whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins.
- He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.
- For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him.
- And He is before all things, and in Him all things consist.
- And He is the head of the body, the church, who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, that in all things He may have the preeminence.
- For it pleased the Father that in Him all the fullness should dwell,
- and by Him to reconcile all things to Himself, by Him, whether things on earth or things in heaven, having made peace through the blood of His cross.
- And you, who once were alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now He has reconciled
- in the body of His flesh through death, to present you holy, and blameless, and above reproach in His sight—
- if indeed you continue in the faith, grounded and steadfast, and are not moved away from the hope of the gospel which you heard, which was preached to every creature under heaven, of which I, Paul, became a minister.
Partner, that’s us! I pray for you before every meal, and this ministry prays for you (all 500 of us), by department, every day! Not that I desire a gift, but I desire fruit that may abound to your account (Philippians 4:17)
God Loves you! We Love you, and Jesus is LORD!
PS. If you were unable to attend the 2022 Southwest Believers’ Convention in person or via livestreaming, please visit kcm.org/eventsondemand to access on-demand replay.