The Constitution of the United States is 247 years old this year. According to 2 Peter 3:8, that’s only minutes in the eyes of our God: “But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with The LORD as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.”
Now let’s look at the Amplified Bible, Classic Edition: “Nevertheless, do not let this one fact escape you, beloved, that with The LORD one day is as a thousand years and a thousand years as one day.”
Notice the phrase: “Do not let this one fact escape you.” The New Living Translation puts it this way:Another thing we is the great Bible fact that this same God is the Creator of all things, including time as we know it. He is also Let’s look at Galatians 3:15-17:
- Brethren, I speak after the manner of men; Though it be but a man’s covenant, yet if it be confirmed, no man disannulleth, or addeth thereto. Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ. that was confirmed before of God in Christ, the law, which was four hundred and thirty years after, cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect.
Four hundred and thirty years! What happened here, in the United States, 234 years ago? It was April 30, 1789,EL SHADDAI, the God who is more than enough for the United States of America. It forever tied this nation to its sister nation, Israel!
“Brother Copeland, what does that have to do with us now?”
Nothing, unless we activate our side of the covenant. Let’s read Exodus 2:24-25 then Chapter 3:2 (AMPC).
- And God heard their sighing and groaning and [earnestly] remembered His covenant with Abraham, with Isaac, and with Jacob. God saw the Israelites and took knowledge of them and concerned Himself about them [knowing all, understanding, remembering all]. The Angel of The LORD appeared to him in a flame of fire out of the midst of a bush; and he looked, and behold, the bush burned with fire, yet was not consumed.
That makes it very clear what we, as believers,The great Apostle Paul wrote in his letter to the Galatians: (Galatians 5:1). What does that bring to mind? How about the Liberty Bell? Leviticus 25:10 is inscribed on that bell: “And ye shall hallow the fiftieth year, it shall be a jubilee unto you; and ye shall return every man unto his possession, and ye shall return every man unto his family.”
George WashingtonThe bottom line in all this is: both in D.C. and in the Along with 2 Chronicles 7:12-15:
- And The LORD appeared to Solomon by night, and said unto him, I have heard thy prayer, and have chosen this place to myself for an house of sacrifice. If I shut up heaven that there be no rain, or if I command the locusts to devour the land, or if I send pestilence among my people; shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; and Now mine eyes shall be open, and mine ears attent unto the prayer that is made in this place.
President Washington’s prayers were also heard because of two things: First, because of what Acts 10:34 says: “Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons.” And second, because of John 16:23: “And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you.”
This is a whole lot more than fireworks and cookouts on the Fourth of July!—as well as in ALL nations around the world. The Master said it like this in Matthew 24:7-14:
- For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. All these are the beginning of sorrows. Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name’s sake. And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another. And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
You and I, Partner, are right in the middle of fulfilling God’s words now. At the time of this writing, I have just returned from Johannesburg, South Africa, where we had a Victory Campaign to celebrate 40 years of KCM South Africa! We also flew to East London, South Africa, to dedicate the Faith Dome Church for Pastors André and Jenny Roebert. And we also celebrated the 40th anniversary of KCM United Kingdom! All of these divine missions, including assisting KCM Ukraine and others, are being carried out through you!
Let’s talk about you, personally. How do you stand fast in the liberty wherewith Christ has made you free?Find the scripture verses that cover your situation, and stand. James 1:22-25 says:
- But be ye doers of The WORD, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves. For if any be a hearer of The WORD, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass: For he beholdeth himself, and goeth his way, and straightway forgetteth what manner of man he was. But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be BLESSED in his deed.
There it is!
As you sow your BLESSING seed this month, sow it based onin Mark 10:29-30:
- And Jesus answered and said, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my sake, and the gospel’s, but
And then what He said in Chapter 11:22: “And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.” Then look at what the Apostle Paul said in Galatians 3:25-29:
- But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster. For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus. For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. And if ye be Christ’s, then are ye Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.
Heaven has it recorded that you went to South Africa and to the United Kingdom. While we were in South Africa, we were streamed to many churches in Africa through the Faith Dome Ministries’ Victory Network. Many people accepted Jesus as LORD over their lives.We landed for fuel on an island in the Atlantic Ocean. You paid for the fuel, and your airplane, the Gulfstream 5, performed flawlessly for over 9,000 miles. I was able to actually put on my pj’s and “go to bed” on the couch in the aft cabin and watch downloaded messages in the big tent by Oral Roberts on my large iPad, which you paid for!
I’ll let The WORD speak for me in Romans 10:8: “But what saith it? The WORD is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, The WORD of faith, which we preach.” That’s whatpreach— Now continue with verses 13-15:
- For whosoever shall call upon the name of The LORD shall be saved. How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher? And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!
How shall THEY preachso that verse could come to pass! In Philippians 4:17-19, the Apostle Paul said:
- Not because I desire a gift: But I have all, and abound: I am full, having received of Epaphroditus the things which were sent from you, an odour of a sweet smell, a sacrifice acceptable, wellpleasing to God. But my God shall supply
You are prayed for every day throughout all the different departments of KCM. Gloria and I pray for you at every meal and every time, on every leg of every flight, according to the 91st Psalm.
Until Southwest Believers’ Convention in August, remember this: GOD LOVES YOU, WE LOVE YOU, AND JESUS IS LORD!