“My goodness, Brother Copeland, what kind of a question is that?”
It’s a very important question that must be answered. Don’t try to answer it off the top of your head. The English word GOD does not tell us who He is. It’s woefully inadequate. God is not His name any more than Christ is Jesus’ name.
Let’s begin in Genesis 17:1:
- And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, The LORD appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect.
He’sThat still doesn’t say enough. In Hebrew, He actually said, “I am ”* (pronounced El Shad-dä’ i): meaning and meaning “the all-sufficient one.” The root word of shadday refers to the breast of a woman—the one who nourishes; the one who gives life. It means “the God ”
Let’s look at Psalm 91:1:
- He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
Now, who is GOD in this verse? Whoever lives under the shelter of(the Highest) will remain in the shadow of
Who else is He?
Exodus 15:26 says:
- And said, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of The LORD thy God, and wilt do that which is right in his sight, and wilt give ear to his commandments, and keep all his statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am The LORD that healeth thee.
Now let’s look at this from the Names of God Bible:
- He said, “If you will listen carefully to Yahweh your Elohim and do what he considers right, if you pay attention to his commands and obey all his laws, I will never make you suffer any of the diseases I made the Egyptians suffer, because I am Yahweh Ropheka.”
(or Yahweh Ropheka): The LORD who heals. Now, let’s stop right there. Does God ever change? Then, for healing to have “passed away” YAHWEH ROPHEKA would have had to have changed His Name! That completely debunks that It also dispels the demonic idea that puts sickness or disease on His own children to teach them. No! A thousand times, no! JEHOVAH RAPHA nor does Jesus said in John 10:10, “The thief cometh not, but for to
Who said that?That brings us to the glorious revelation in Philippians 2:9-11:
- Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:
- That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;
- And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is LORD, to the glory of God the Father.
Who highly exalted Him?
God, the Father, did not give JesusNAME. and
Now, the final blow to the devil’s head! Look at Ephesians 3:14-15:
- For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our LORD Jesus Christ,
- Of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named.
Read it again! You and I, Partner, have beenthe No wonder verse 20 is so explosive:
- Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us.
Now we know who GOD is. We know who JESUS is. And thanks to His WORD,
- A new creature in Christ—2 Corinthians 5:17
- The righteousness of the Almighty God—2 Corinthians 5:21
- A child of EL SHADDAY—Romans 8:16
- An heir of EL SHADDAY—Romans 8:17
- A joint heir of the Anointed One—Romans 8:17
It’s shouting time! It’s time to dance before YOUR FATHER,
This revelation of THE NAME(S) puts a whole new light on the sowing of your BLESSING SEED(S) this month. As you tithe your titheyou sow it into your church, as you sow your BLESSING seed of partnership into this ministry, you are not giving to your pastor or to me. No, no!
Look at this one, final verse in Hebrews 7:8:
- And here men that die receive tithes; but there he receiveth them, of whom it is witnessed that he liveth.
He, Jesus? Yes, but now we knoware
Partner, this is your and my message in 2020. Every born-again believerfind out who GOD is, who JESUS is, and
We pray for you every day. Remember, GOD loves you. Gloria and I love you, and Jesus is LORD!
*Spellings are from the Names of God Bible, God’s Word Translation, Ed. Ann Spangler, Lavonne Neff (Grand Rapids: Revell, 2011).
P.S. SOW IT FORWARD! Be a blessing. Pass this letter on to a family member or friend.