Each new year that comes around has its own set of challenges. It’s not just the change of a date on the calendar. The Bible is a Book about the importance of themanagement of time. He has given time to all men. What we do with it is the most important thing in our lives. We either manage it, or it will manage us. Every human being will give an account to God for every minute of it. He is an exact God.
Every planet is controlled down to the exact second The WORD of God created it, andincluding time (Hebrews 1:3). GOD has very specific plans for all men everywhere, and His plans are for good. However, what the forces of darkness, satan and all his bunch, have planned is just the opposite for all men. He has come to steal, kill and destroy (John 10:10). Jesus, however, has come to bring Life in great abundance. That’s the case God has set before all men.
Read it in Deuteronomy 30:19:
- I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live.
The understood subject of the sentence here is you.God has already made His choice. He has chosen you. Now it’s up to you and me to make the right choices in life by placing His WORD as final authority, thereby choosing Life and the abundance Jesus paid for with His life’s blood.
We’ve already pointed out the fact that God’s WORD created and controls time. The prophet Micah declared that the Messiah would be born in Bethlehem (Micah 5:2). Those few words from the Spirit of GOD by His prophet, controlled time, nations, armies and events—when and where Jesus was born. All during those approximately 715 years after Micah’s prophecy, many people made bad choices that brought bad things to pass in their lives. Many made good and right choices that brought THE BLESSING of The LORD into their lives. But THE WORD OF GOD was the overriding force that brought Jesus into the Earth. The very same set of principles is in operation today.
What about 2020? What isplan? What is God saying? Of course, being 2020, the first thought that comes to mind is vision, and that’s the first thing The LORD talked to me about. He said, In the year 2020, there will be a great increase of visions and dreams according to Acts 2:14-21:
- But Peter, standing up with the eleven, lifted up his voice, and said unto them, Ye men of Judaea, and all ye that dwell at Jerusalem, be this known unto you, and hearken to my words:
- For these are not drunken, as ye suppose, seeing it is but the third hour of the day.
- But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel;
- And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:
- And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:
- And I will show wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke:
- The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and notable day of The LORD come:
- And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of The LORD shall be saved.
We are certainly in the last of the last days. More people are born of the Spirit and baptized in the Spirit, speaking with other tongues, than ever before in the history of the Church of Jesus Christ!
that’s already happening now. But it will increase to levels the likes of which we’ve only dreamed about. The signs and wonders spoken of in verse 19 will bring verse 21 to pass all over the world.
Of course, I was thrilled to hear these things. But it seemed to me that there was more for 2020—much more. However, nothing else came until the word of The LORD came to me again Oct. 1, during the VICTORYthon:
- Those politicians who refuse My call to unite and become the States of America, and not just “America.” Those politicians who refuse to listen, those politicians who continue the pathway of hate, I will remove them from their place, and I will remove their influence from the record books. I will remove their candle in their families. I will remove them from office and put somebody in there who will.
Then, Oct. 13, 2019, I was in the CX on my way to preach for Pastor Ellson Bennett in the Navajo Nation. Suddenly, the word of The LORD came to me saying:
- 2020 will be a year of great change. Wonderful and magnificent changes in the kingdom of God in the earth. Changes that will come because of insights, ideas and concepts directly from Jesus to His Church by His mighty Spirit. Glorious concepts of how His laws work; the laws governing increase and financial prosperity; the laws of the Spirit that release miracles and divine healings and manifestations of His almighty power on the earth. New concepts of His love; His very person; for Insights into the true power and strength of His joy.
- It will be days of political change, great victories and great defeats. For the spiritual enemies of God and His people shall be crushed— But there are those on both sides of the political divide who refuse to listen to The LORD Advocate General of the Church. Their dreams shall be dashed, their desires shall be wounded, and they will be removed from their offices and replaced, some by the ballot, some by tragedy, and some who in despair, will quit and go do something else.
- This is My country, saith The LORD Jesus. It was founded by people who love Me for the sole purpose of their love and desire to worship Me and to worship the Almighty God, and I will never forget that. Change. 2020—the Year of Change and Manifested Power, saith The LORD.
So the bottom line in 2020: It will be a year of new visions, manifest power and great change. Now it’s up to you and me how that will manifest in our own lives. Jesus has opened up the realm of the spiritual world to receive our prayers of intercession and supplication for change in everything that concerns our lives—especially in our nation.than ever in its history. The way you and I vote in the coming elections has to do with this outpouring. The goal of the devil is to make it as easy to sin as possible. The goal of the kingdom of God and the Body of Christ is to make it hard to sin and extremely easy to hear from heaven.
“Brother Copeland, what does that have to do with politics?”
“When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn” (Proverbs 29:2). When God’s people don’t vote, they have automatically voted against God. For many reasons, I believe that this is the most critical election in our country’s history. What will it be? Our nation is in our hands. It must be NATION UNDER GOD!
As you sow your BLESSING SEED this month, sow it first as a seed of faith toward the rebirth of theStates of America. Second, sow it for the wisdom to make choices and changes according to God’s plan and not just your own plans. Stand with me, Partner, as I stand with you on Colossians 1:9:
- For this cause we also, since the day we heard it, do not cease to pray for you, and to desire that ye might be filled with the knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding.
Don’t forget how much you are loved and prayed for by this ministry—EVERY DAY—by me and a whole lot of other people. God loves you, and we love you. And Jesus is LORD!
P.S. Have absolutely the happiest and most BLESSED new year EVER!
P.P.S. SOW IT FORWARD! Be a blessing. Pass this letter on to a family member or friend.