KCM Canada is Hiring Senior Graphic Designer
Kenneth Copeland Ministries Canada is hiring a Senior Graphic Designer. We are looking for a candidate who can conceptualize and implement design solutions that meet marketing strategies from concept to completion.
At KCM, we seek to hire people who reflect the mission and heart of our ministry. The successful candidate is a motivated and organized individual who cares about design and technology as much as reaching people with the Word of God.
The individual in this role is able to demonstrate a high level of proficiency in design, print, web and multimedia software and applications, such as Adobe Creative Suite. It is beneficial if they have knowledge of printing procedures, photography, illustration and verbal and written communication.
This position is not a remote job and you will be required to work on site as well as be part of organization events and conferences in person. If you live outside BC, you will need to move closer to the office in Langley, BC.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Reports to Partner Development Manager
- Manage design projects from concept to delivery
- Work with the PD Manager to develop the visuals for campaigns, projects, and promotional events
- Create original artwork
- Refine projects and drafts
- Work with the creative team to generate creative ideas and solutions
- Review drafts and artwork of other designers to ensure quality
- Design, produce and manage digital and print marketing assets
- Oversee designs for social media, digital ads, email newsletters, and promotional assets
- Work closely with IT Team to execute digital assets
- Execute cross channel designs and seasonal assets
- Liaising between KCM head office and departments involved to ensure deadlines are met
- Communicate and work with vendors and print house to ensure print projects are produced and mailed on time
- Ensure that all designs align with the ministry standards and consistent throughout
- A graphic design qualification or similar
- Portfolio with design projects
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a graphic designer
- Competent in the use of Figma and Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat, Lightroom etc.)
- Solid layout and typographic skills
- Experience developing visual language, concept sketches, presentation decks and style guides
- Experience working closely with agencies to ensure that all executions are on-brand
- The ability to interpret design briefs and present work based on design rationale
- The ability to communicate clearly in writing and verbally with good organizational and planning skills
- Ability to work quickly with tight deadlines
- Motion graphic is a plus
- Ability to collaborate with team members
- Work experience in a Christian ministry or church
- Familiar with Kenneth Copeland Ministries and what we do
- Aligned personal values with KCM values, vision and mission statement
Pay and Benefits
At KCM, we focus on providing a work environment that develops our team members as believers, employees and individuals.
We offer competitive wages including great benefits within a fun, uplifting faith environment.
After a probationary period, you will have access to full benefits including extended health and dental coverage.
About KCM Canada
We have been ministering the gospel in Canada for over 46 years, teaching Christians how to apply the principles of faith found in God’s Word. KCM also has offices in: United States, South Africa, Australia, Europe, Ukraine and Latin America.
Our God-given directive is to preach and teach the uncompromised Word of God on every available voice, which is being accomplished through a variety of avenues, including Victory Channel, our Believer’s Voice of Victory TV and radio broadcasts, podcasts and magazine; Believers’ Conventions, Victory Campaigns and other meetings; published books, websites, and social media channels.
How to Apply
Please submit an application by September 15, 2023, at 3:00PM Pacific Time. In your cover letter tell us why you want this job and why you’d like to work at KCM Canada. We value great writers, so be yourself, be creative, and take your time. Also, include a link to your online portfolio of design projects you have produced.
Also please include in a separate document, YOUR TESTIMONY OF SALVATION (should be no more than 1 to 2 pages in length).
Apply by emailing us your resume, cover letter and your testimony of salvation to email@example.com
Disclaimer: This job description is not intended and should not be construed to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts and working conditions associated with this position. It does, however, reflect the principal job element of this position. This job description does not constitute a contract for employment. Only the qualified job applicant will be contacted for an interview.