Remember the old saying, “It ain’t over till it’s over”? It’s never too late to believe God! Faith is always in the now. Even if you’ve gone all your Christian life and have never obeyed the call to preach, it’s NEVER too late. I don’t care if you’re in your 70s, 80s or on your deathbed. Surrender! That may be the moment of your healing. This is especially true in the realm of finances.
Just before the close of 2016, it looked as if we were going to end the year $200,000-$300,000 behind on our bills. Had we just said, “Well, this year’s gone, but we’ll make it up next year,” we would have started this year behind and continued behind all year.That’s the way a small problem for faith to overcome, becomes a defeat. Instead, I stood before Jesus, my Financial Director, and repented for allowing things to get in that shape in the first place, and then put the laws of prosperity into operation. Faith was released that morning, while I was standing in my pajamas, praising and confessing before Him for $1 million.
In fact, it came in during the month of December. We ended the year in the black, and we’ve been on the increase ever since. 2017 is on its way to becoming the best year we have had since 2005, and that was the best year financially we’ve had. Next year we’ll go a minimum of 25 percent over that.
“How can you be so sure, Brother Copeland?”:
Because we have acted onthat govern increase. These are spiritual . They work when they are put to work for just like the whosoever in John 3:16 and Mark 11:23.
Let’s begin with Philippians 4:15-17:
- Now ye Philippians know also, that in the beginning of the gospel, when I departed from Macedonia, no church communicated [partnered] with me as concerning giving and receiving, but ye only.
- For even in Thessalonica ye sent once and again unto my necessity.
- Not because I desire a gift: but I desire fruit that may abound to your account.
Look again at verse 17: “Not because I desire a gift: but I desire fruit that may abound to your account.” Let’s look at this same verse in the Amplified Bible.
- Not that I seek the gift itself, but I do seek the profit which increases to your [heavenly] account [the blessing which is accumulating for you].
You have a heavenly bank account. Jesus referred to it in Matthew 6:19-20:
- Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:
- But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal.
Jesus didn’t say we have to come to heaven to enjoy our heavenly account. No, we’re laying up in store for the time we need to lay hold of it (1 Timothy 6:19).
The first rule in withdrawing from any account is this:before you can make a withdrawal. Duh! We know that’s true in the natural but we forget about it when it comes to heavenly things. What is the law behind it? Sowing and reaping.
What are the different forms of depositing? It all starts with tithing. If you’re not a tither, your other deposits are not being recorded in your account. All the laws of prosperity and increase depend on THE BLESSING of The LORD, and THE BLESSING is tied to the tithe. Remember Galatians 3:13?
- Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree.
And Proverbs 10:22?
- THE BLESSING of The LORD, it maketh rich, and he addeth no sorrow with it.
The second form of depositing is investing in the gospel. Jesus talked about this in Mark 10:29-30:
- And Jesus answered and said, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my sake, and the gospel’s,
- But he shall receive an hundredfold now in this time, houses, and brethren, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and lands, with persecutions; and in the world to come eternal life.
My, my! If I had time, I could preach a week on that alone! The third form of depositing is to give to the poor. Proverbs 19:17 says, “He that hath pity upon the poor lendeth unto The LORD; and that which he hath given will he pay him again.”
The fourth form of depositing into your heavenly account is to give as a praise to God. Look at 1 Chronicles 16:29: “Give unto The LORD the glory due unto his name: bring an offering, and come before him: worship The LORD in the beauty of holiness.”
This is soIt to be preached on for a month. Or better yet, preached Acts 16:25 says: “And at midnight Paul and Silas prayed, and sang praises unto God: and the prisoners heard them.”
Paul and Silas didn’t stop with praying. Praying is vitally important, but praise is even more important, especially at midnight—the midnight hour of needing a healing miracle, or the darkest hour of a deep financial problem. It’s time to load the
it and turn everything, I mean everything, including the financial part of our lives, over to Him.
The second rule in withdrawing from your account is to decide on the amount you need to withdraw. Don’t just pick some number off the top of your head. Go before The LORD. Spend some time in James 1:5-8:
- If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.
- But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.
- For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of The LORD.
- A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.
Be exact and single-minded once you have settled on the amount. Write it down. List your needs, debts and. Yes, your desires! Your heavenly Banker wants you to have the desires of your heart. Remember, He gives us all things richly to enjoy (1 Timothy 6:17). Get in agreement with someone of like faith. Remember Matthew 18:19-20:
- Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.
- For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.
Don’t be talking about your heavenly finances withbut Jesus, and someone close enough with whom you know you can agree in faith.
The third rule in withdrawing from your heavenly account is to claim what you need by faith (Mark 11:23-24).It’s in your account. Don’t lose sight of that truth. You put it in there. It’s yours to withdraw you need it!
No. 4 is obvious from Matthew 18:18. Bind the devil and his forces. Again remember,your money. It belongs to you and to Jesus. However, you bind him first before heaven has the authority to bind from their side.
No. 5 is to loose the angelic forces. Hebrews 1:14 says: “Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?”
The angelic forces have no authority to move until you give the command. Say, “Ministering spirits, GO! Causemoney to come to me.”
No. 6 is topraise God, thanking Him for bringing the money you need. Psalm 34:1 says: “I will bless The LORD at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth.”
Remember, you are in an agreement before your heavenly Banker, Jesus, that it come to pass—even if, for some reason, it goes past the deadline you set. Stay in agreement! Stay with the original date set. I know it sounds strange, but these are not natural laws. Don’t quit. give up!
No. 7 is so very important. All of the above hang on this one like curtains on a rod:Look at Matthew 22:36-40: “Master, which is the great commandment in the law? Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love The LORD thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.”
That means avoid strife and unforgiveness at all costs. James 3:16 makes it very plain:
- For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work.
And in Mark 11:25, Jesus commands us:
- And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.
You and I as Partners, are a large part of the greatest move of heaven on the earth since the days of Pentecost! We are so BLESSED to be alive and called as a BLESSING force. We are not only a saving, healing, miracle force but also ain the hands of Jesus. It is Gloria’s and my honor to be your Partner and really more than that. We really are family! It’s a BLESSING and pleasure to pray for you every day.
Gloria and I love you very much!
P.S. SOW IT FORWARD! Be a blessing. Pass this letter on to a family member or friend.