Who ever heard of loving parents who do not want their children well? How much more, then, does our heavenly Father whoLove want His children well?
Let’s begin by reading John 6:38:
- For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.
According to what He said there, every healing, every miracle andRemember now, John 13-17 all took place in the middle of the night that changed heaven and earth forever. In your mind, see yourself there and listen to the Master’s words of Love. He said in chapter 13:34-35:
- A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another
- By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.
Now read what He said in chapter 14:7:
- If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.
Had you known Me? They had been with Him since day one—more than three years—and didn’t get it.
Let’s look at it:
- Philip saith unto him, LORD, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.
- Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father?
Only a few hours later, Jesus went to the cross.paying the price for not only our sins, but for the healing of our bodies. The great Apostle Peter wrote a statement to that effect in his first letter.
Look at 1 Peter 2:23-24:
- Who, when he was reviled, reviled not again; when he suffered, he threatened not; but committed himself to him that judgeth righteously:
- Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.
I have noticed, through the years, that most Christians if asked, “From what are we redeemed?” will answer, “From sin, I guess,” or something like that. However,I know you’re familiar with it but let’s read it again and shout about it.
- Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:
- That of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit
Then in Deuteronomy 28:61, it’s recorded that every sickness and every plague not written in the book of this law is under the curse.We are not going to be redeemed someday by going to heaven. NO!
- Then they cry unto The LORD in their trouble, and he saveth them out of their distresses.
- He sent his WORD, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions.
Look at verse 20 again: “” Why? Verse 1 is the answer: BECAUSE HE IS SO GOOD! How can you just sit there? Wait a minute now, that’s not all. Acts 10:38 is another eye-opener to the goodness of God:
- How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.
God () anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost ( ) and power, who went about all that were oppressed of the devil,
Now let’s go over to Romans 8:11:
- But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.
That same Spirit is in us, bringing How? Just as a quick refresher, lets read Hebrews 11:1 in the Amplified Bible, Classic Edition:
- Now faith is the assurance (the confirmation, the title deed) of the things [we] hope for, being the proof of things [we] do not see and the conviction of their reality [faith perceiving as real fact what is not revealed to the senses].
Read that over and over until all the scriptures in this letter become theand anything else you or your family need.
In closing, let’s look at Acts 1:11:
- …Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.
the same yesterday, TODAY and forever,
- But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
As you sow your BLESSING seed this month, lay your hand on it, and thank God for His goodness, His Love and, most of all, His great gift to the world: His Son, Jesus. Then thank Him for His great gift to the Church, the Holy Spirit Himself to indwell us.
I must close. Gloria and I love you very much. We pray for you every day.
Jesus is LORD!
P.S. SOW IT FORWARD! Be a blessing. Pass this letter on to a family member or friend.