As I was sitting here in my study this morning and praying about what to write, the word of The LORD came to me saying: Tell them that I love them. Tell them that I need them. We [not “you”; He included Himself] are the most victorious family, both in heaven and in the earth. Tell them that I am rejoicing with them.because ”
One of the things about which I am rejoicing is the fact that I’m finally able to sit here and look at the faces of my Partners while I write. GLORY TO GOD! I am actually writing to you andI’m looking at pictures of my personal family on my computer along with This is the very first letter in all these years that I have been able to do that.
My Partners have always been a very personal thing with me, but I really don’t have words to describe this. You watch me on the TV screen, but nowIf you haven’t sent us—no, ME—your picture, please do.
Well, let’s get down to business. You and I are citizens of two worlds. Do you remember what Jesus prayed that night at the close of the covenant meal in John 17? First, let’s look at verse 20: “Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word.”
Jesus was not only praying for the 12 who were His disciples,Now let’s back up to verse 16: “They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.”
Now what does that mean to you and me, and to every born-again believer? The Holy Spirit, through the Apostle Paul, has made it very clear in Ephesians 2:3-6, Amplified Bible, Classic Edition:
- ….We were then by nature children of [God’s] wrath and heirs of [His] indignation, like the rest of mankind.
- But God—so rich is He in His mercy! Because of and in order to satisfy the great and wonderful and intense love with which He loved us,
- Even when we were dead (slain) by [our own] shortcomings and trespasses, He made us alive together in fellowship and in union with Christ; [He gave us the very life of Christ Himself, the same new life with which He quickened Him, for] it is by grace (His favor and mercy which you did not deserve) that you are saved (delivered from judgment and made partakers of Christ’s salvation).
- And He raised us up together with Him and [giving us ] in the heavenly sphere [by virtue of our being] in Christ Jesus (the Messiah, the Anointed One).
Every time I read verse 4, it always just jumps out at me in bold letters:Oh, glory to His wonderful Name. Amen!
I was born Dec. 6, 1936, in Lubbock, Texas. Six weeks later, we moved to Abilene, Texas. My birth in this country made me a citizen of the United States. Then 26 years later, in North Little Rock, Ark., a few minutes before 8 p.m., I was born again.My inner man, my spirit, the real me, became a citizen of heaven. Actually, I was born into a new family—a royal family. I’ll prove it to you. because you are of royal blood! Let’s read and rejoice to do earlier this morning.
Look at Revelation 1:5-6, in the New King James Version:
- And from Jesus Christ, the faithful witness, the firstborn from the dead, and the ruler over the kings of the earth. To Him who loved us and washed us from our sins in His own blood,
- And has made us kings and priests to His God and Father, to Him be glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen.
Jesusus kings and priests to His GOD and Father. Are you shouting yet? Well hang on. Look at chapter 5, verse 9: “They sang a ” Now read the rest of it. Especially Verse 10:
- And they sang a new song, saying: “You are worthy to take the scroll, and to open its seals; for You were slain, and have redeemed us to God by Your blood out of every tribe and tongue and people and nation,
- And have made us kings and priests to our God; and we shall reign on the earth.”
shall reign on the earth. Now if that weren’t enough, let’s nail it all down in Romans 5:17 from the AMPC:
- For if because of one man’s trespass (lapse, offense) death reigned through that one, much more surely will those who receive [God’s] overflowing grace (unmerited favor) and the free gift of righteousness [putting them into right standing with Himself] reign as kings in life through the one Man Jesus Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed One).
One final word that sums up everything that happened to Gloria Oct. 19, 1962, then to me two weeks later. Colossians 1:13 (AMPC) says: “[The Father] has delivered and drawn us to Himself out of the control and the dominion of darkness and has transferred us into the kingdom of the Son of His love.”
Fifty-eight years ago, our great Fatherfrom the kingdom of darkness. He set us completely free from the god of this world and into heavenly places. We are seated at the right hand of Jesus, the place of authority, as We are strong HE is the King of kings. Now that phrase becomes very, very clear. You and I are the kings over which He is King. Now you can see why we not only need Him, but He needs us.
Let’s read what Jesus said in Luke 19:12-13:
- He said therefore, A certain nobleman went into a far country to receive for himself a kingdom, and to return.
- And he called his ten servants, and delivered them ten pounds, and said unto them, Occupy till I come.
of God. All of this stealing, killing, and destroying that’s happening right now is the devil and his unseen forces working and driving others to do his evil bidding. However, He first used COVID-19 as a weapon all over the world. Then, far too many “kings” took their eyes off The WORD and became glued to TV’s bad news of the flu reports. Fear came by hearing, and hearing by the fear of lack, sickness and even possible death. We watched just long enough to find out what it was, and then we went to Deuteronomy 28:22 and learned that fever and inflammation are part of the curse of the Law. Then in the 61st verse, The WORD of God states that every sickness and every not even written in the Book of the Law is under the curse. Then we took HOLD of Galatians 3:13-14, where the Apostle Paul, the greatest student of the Law other than Jesus, said:
- Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:
- That THE BLESSING of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.
Now, there’s your Holy Ghost flu shot! I’m not saying don’t take the natural shot if you need it. But I am saying,If, then, you take the natural one, Don’t do anything without using your faith. You pray over your food in faith. Pray over the shot in faith. DON’T DO ANYTHING without faith. Romans 14:23 bears that out:
- And he that doubteth is damned if he eat, because he eateth not of faith: for
As you sow your BLESSING seed this month, let’s finish what we started in Revelation 5:10, and read verses 12-13 in the AMPC.
- Saying in a loud voice, Deserving is the Lamb, Who was sacrificed, to receive all the power and riches and wisdom and might and honor and majesty (glory, splendor) and blessing!
- And I heard every created thing in heaven and on earth and under the earth [in Hades, the place of departed spirits] and on the sea and all that is in it, crying out together, To Him Who is seated on the throne and to the Lamb be ascribed the blessing and the honor and the majesty (glory, splendor) and forever and ever (through the eternities of the eternities)!
HONOR, AND GLORY AND POWER be unto [notice now:] We’re seated right there with Him according to verse 10. The Greek word translated power is also translated over every problem the devil has caused through COVID-19. That’s the back of the Book.
You are a king.and take your dominion over the forces of lack. (Ephesians 6:11-18), and stand firmly in your place against the scheming of the devil.
Now look at Revelation 7:11 from the AMPC:
- were standing round the throne and round the elders [of the heavenly Sanhedrin] and the four living creatures, and they fell prostrate before the throne and worshiped God.
Now, read verses 14-15 in the same chapter:
- I replied, Sir, you know. And he said to me, These are they who have come out of the great tribulation (persecution), and have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
- For this reason they are [now] before the [very] throne of God and serve Him day and night in His sanctuary (temple); and He Who is sitting upon the throne will protect and spread His tabernacle over and shelter them with His presence.
And if that isn’t enough, read verse 16:neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun smite them, nor any scorching heat.
Isn’t that wonderful? Especially when it comes to financial problems.
Well there you have it. Read and study all these verses carefully.
As always, I close with these words: we love you and pray for you every day.
Jesus is LORD!
P.S. SOW IT FORWARD! Be a blessing. Pass this letter on to a family member or friend.