My, what a beautiful time of year! The trees are changing colors as though the hand of our God is painting huge landscapes of His Love for all who will praise Him and glorify His Name.fruits, vegetables and all kinds of wonderful things.
What about spiritual harvesting? Let’s look at Proverbs 13:2:
- A man shall eat good by the fruit of his mouth.
Now look at Proverbs 15:4:
- A wholesome tongue is a tree of life: but perverseness therein is a breach in the spirit.
David wrote in Psalm 141:1-3:
- LORD, I cry unto thee: make haste unto me; give ear unto my voice, when I cry unto thee.
- Let my prayer be set forth before thee as incense; and the lifting up of my hands as the evening sacrifice
Words areand therefore with which every human being on earth sows and reaps he or she has. Words can contain or the devil’s. Jesus put it like this in John 6:63:
- It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing:
Where then, do our words come from? Isaiah 57:18-19 says:
- I have seen his ways, and will heal him: I will lead him also, and restore comforts unto him and to his mourners.
- Peace, peace to him that is far off, and to him that is near, saith The LORD; and I will heal him.
Glory to God! Read thosewords again. HE, GOD, How? He does it by making exceeding great and precious, I am holding His words in my hand as I write these Do you remember what Proverbs 18:20-21
- A man’s belly shall be satisfied with the fruit of his mouth; and with the increase of his lips shall he be filled.
- Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.
That also means a man’sby or
There are four confessions found in the New Covenant beginning in Matthew 3:5-6:
- Then went out to him Jerusalem, and all Judaea, and all the region round about Jordan,
- And were baptized of him in Jordan, confessing their sins.
It’s obvious that John was baptizing Jewish people, and they were confessing their sins.
- That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth The LORD Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
- For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
What is that?Now let’s look at 1 John 1:7-9, and we’ll see the third confession:
- But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.
- If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
- If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
Praise GOD forevermore!to cleanse from unrighteousness! When? Not when we feel better about it. That, dear Partner, is the wrong seed! The key here, as always, is when you Let’s go back to the words of the Master in Mark 11:22: “ ”! Then look at verses 23-25:
- For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.
- Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.
- And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.
What did we desire when we prayed 1 John 1:9? Forgiveness and cleansing from our sinsOK, Look at verse 25 again: “And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.”
The fourth confession is found in Hebrews 4:14: “Inasmuch then as we have a great High Priest Who has [already] ascended and passed through the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us” (Amplified Bible, Classic Edition).
Let us hold fastThe King James Version says profession. The same Greek word is also translated confession in 1 Timothy 6:13: “I give thee charge in the sight of God, who quickeneth all things, and before Christ Jesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed ” Now let’s read Hebrews 3:1. It is a real eye-opener! “Wherefore, holy brethren, partakers of the heavenly calling, consider the Apostle and High Priest of our profession, Christ Jesus.”
Jesus is the Apostle and High Priest ofWe confessed Him as our and now His place in heaven as High Priest is to stand behind our confessions of His Holy Spirit within us if we OUR Revelation 8:3-4 says:
- And another angel came and stood at the altar, having a golden censer; and there was given unto him much incense,
- And the smoke of the incense, which came with the
I’ll say it again:Exodus 23:20 says: “Behold, I send an Angel before thee, to keep thee in the way, and to bring thee into the place which I have prepared.”
Now look at verses 25 and 26:
- And ye shall serve The LORD your God, shall bless thy bread, and thy water; I will take sickness away from the midst of thee.
- There shall nothing cast their young, nor be barren, in thy land: the number of thy days I will fulfil.
He, your angel,Look at that covenant promise. I The New Living Translation says in verse 26, “ ” He fulfilled ALL of those things when Jesus was raised from the dead.
God called the prophetsto put first into our hearts and minds so our High Priest can then Couple Romans 10:17 with what the Apostle Paul wrote in the letter to his partners in Philippi: “But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus” (Chapter 4:19).
My God SHALL supplyyou need according to the Anointed One, which is abiding on and in you now! He shall supply ALL your need—
As you sow your BLESSING seed this month, remember,Pick up your harvesting Book and shout: “BY FAITH, I CALL ALL MY NEED FULLY SUPPLIED AND MET. MY GOD IS HE IS MY VERY OWN FATHER, AND I AM HIS VERY OWN CHILD ”
Don’t forget, you have already been prayed for by a whole lot of people today, and it’s only 8 minutes before 1 in the afternoon.
Gloria and I Love you. God Loves you, and Jesus is LORD!