Let’s begin today by looking at two very important scriptures. The first one is in Isaiah 43:25-26:
- I, even I, am he that blotteth out thy transgressions for mine own sake, and will not remember thy sins.
- Put me in remembrance: let us plead together: declare thou, that thou mayest be justified.
Now, look at Romans 1:3-4:
- Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our LORD, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh;
- And declared to be the Son of God with power, according to the spirit of holiness, by the resurrection from the dead.
To declare, or make a declaration, is to announce the facts and stand your ground. Let’s read Isaiah 43:26 in the Amplified Bible, Classic Edition.
- Put Me in remembrance [remind Me of your merits]; let us plead and argue together. Set forth your case, that you may be justified (proved right).
Can you see it? You’re notwith God. You’re taking your stand on His WORD with TRUTH about your case. What is TRUTH? Not truth, but TRUTH. Jesus said in John 17:17: “THY WORD IS TRUTH.” Remember now, Jesus prayed those words at the close of the covenant meal just before He went to the cross. He said in John 8:32, “You shall know TRUTH, and TRUTH will make you free.” Wait a minute. He said, Praise God! “You shall ”
It’s very difficult for most Christians to renew their minds to constantly think,Meditate on Numbers 23:19, until it’s absolutely branded on your spirit and mind!
- God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken,
Now get this: That’s the reason the Bible is called The WORD of GOD, or GOD’S WORD. In the firstGod made in the blood of animals, and then in the blood of men through circumcision. However, in the second and everlasting covenant, He in the precious, sinless BLOOD of JESUS!
Think about it like this: “I, Kenneth Copeland,that I will supply your need for that project.” I would never, EVER, make like that unless I could back it up. I want you to take hold of the relationship between —especially with God. But, wait just a minute. He’s no longer just our God. HE’S OUR LOVING FATHER, and according to 2 Corinthians 1:20, have been fulfilled in Jesus or, you could say, BY HIS BLOOD!
The New Living Translation says it like this:
- For all of God’s promises have been fulfilled in Christ with a resounding “Yes!” And through Christ, our “Amen” (which means “Yes”) ascends to God for his glory.
Now we know, and can begin to fully understand, what it means to “STAND ON THE” The is in The WORD, right? Yes, but it’s only because He promised, or And it’s only if, and when, you believe and act on it. If I gave you my word that I’ll supply the need for a project, it’s worthless until you respond. The project will remain unfinished until someone has enough in my integrity to act as if what I said is true. That’s the reason James, Jesus’ half brother said, and I’m paraphrasing: “God’s blood-sworn promise is powerless unless it’s acted upon in faith” (James 2:20).
Well, I hope I’ve helped you become even more mindful ofintegrity of the written of God. The Bible is simply a copy of what God has already said. and then My job, as a believer, is to believe it and say it. His job, as my is to bring it to pass, or make it good.
Hebrews 3:1-2 says:
- Wherefore, holy brethren, partakers of the heavenly calling, consider the Apostle and High Priest of our profession, Christ Jesus;
- Who was faithful to him that appointed him, as also Moses was faithful in all his house.
As you sow your BLESSING seed this month, take the time to look up and meditate on the prosperityof God to you, beginning with Philippians 4:19 in the Apostle Paul’s partner letter to the church at Philippi. I say, “Yes, amen!” Now, you agree, and say, “Yes, amen!”
Partners, as I mentioned in last month’s letter, please remember to send us your pictures for our new “Partner Wall”! Click here to submit your picture. We’re looking eagerly for your picture!
Oh, how Gloria and I love you! Praying for you and believing with you is such a joy. In closing, remember this: God loves you, we love you, and Jesus is LORD
P.S. SOW IT FORWARD! Be a blessing. Pass this letter on to a family member or friend.