I remember when I was just a boy, how exciting it was when school was out for the summer. Then when September came, it was just as thrilling. It was school time again—a new year, a grade higher. Old friends came back together, and a few new ones came in. It was pretty wonderful! No one was trying to question your gender, or trying to get you to question it! In my case, I’m talking about from 1943-1955. It was 79 years ago when I entered elementary school and 67 years ago that I graduated from high school.
Let’s look at 2 Timothy 3:1-4:
- This know also, perilous times shall come.
- For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
- Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
- Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God.
A key word in all of this is in verse 3.means “lacking in selfcontrol, especially of sexual desire.” Things such as this, not to mention give us reason to believe things are falling apart. However, they are not falling apart, We are getting a snapshot of what is to come in the Tribulation. It is time to
Let’s read 1 Corinthians 11:25 in the New Living Translation:
- In the same way, he took the cup of wine after supper, saying, “This cup is the new covenant —an agreement confirmed with my blood. Do this in remembrance of me as often as you drink it.”
! There is a phrase written by the Apostle Peter in his second letter that I want you to remember. In Chapter 1:1 he says:
- Simon Peter, a servant and an apostle of Jesus Christ, to them that have obtained like precious faith with us through the righteousness of God and our Saviour Jesus Christ.
Why? Jesus, according to Hebrews 12:2, is of our Now think about what He said in Mark 11:22:
- And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.
What does the cross-reference say?Remember now, all of these are The Apostle Paul in his partner letter to the Philippians in Chapter 4:19:
- But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
Don’t curse the politicians. (see Luke 23:34). As you are reading this letter, stop and say, “Thank You, LORD Jesus, for BLESSING and keeping us.”
We areI speak these things because
In closing, let’s read, and then meditate on, these marvelous, precious and wonderful words spoken by the Master Himself in Mark 10:29-30.
- And Jesus answered and said, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my sake, and the gospel’s,
- But houses, and brethren, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and lands, with persecutions; and in the world to come eternal life.
As you sow your BLESSING seed this month, pray over it as you read these words andNow, bow your head. You’re in that last Passover meal, as The LORD Jesus so sweetly commanded in John 14:1:
- Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
You believe in God. Why?
First John 5:4 says:
- For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.
Now verse 5:
- Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?
Pump your gas as you smile and say, and is So I can do things the
First John 4:16-18 says:
- And we have known and that God hath to us. God is Love; and he that dwelleth in Love dwelleth in God, and God in him.
- Herein is our Love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment:
- There is no fear in Love; but perfect [Greek: full-grown, mature] Love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in Love.
A whole lot of people prayed for you today, and every day. And remember this: God Loves you, we Love you, and Jesus is LORD!