Well, June is here! The first half of 2022 has come and gone. Are you satisfied with it so far?Do you remember what Jesus said to His disciples during the Passover meal only hours before He would be crucified? Let’s look at John 14:1:.
- Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
“let not your heart be troubled.” I realize that there are a whole lot of troubling things going on, but How about Proverbs 3:5-6?
- Trust in The LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
- In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
“Yes, Brother Copeland, but how do things get into such a mess in the government? There is war all over the place, and weak leaders really bother me.”
I know it. Those things bother me, too.Let’s go to His holy WORD, find the root of the problem, and take the direction promised in Proverbs 3.
Let’s read the directions Timothy received from his father in the faith, the Apostle Paul, beginning in 1 Timothy 1:18, and read through chapter 2:2:
- This charge I commit unto thee, son Timothy, according to the prophecies which went before on thee, that thou by them mightest war a good warfare;
- Holding faith, and a good conscience; which some having put away concerning faith have made shipwreck:
- Of whom is Hymenaeus and Alexander; whom I have delivered unto satan, that they may learn not to blaspheme.
- I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;
- For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.
There you have it. “” “First of all” means first of all. Pray for the government first? No, Look at verse 4:
- [God] Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.
Praise God! That includes all government leaders. Pray what Jesus prayed on the cross. He said, “Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do” (Luke 23:34).
including Mr. Putin—especially for Mr. Putin. and Use those same directions in 1 Timothy to pray for our Our KCM office in Ukraine is located in Lviv, and our director, Volodia, his wife and family
Now for some more really good news: KCM and EMIC, working together, have been able toThese great and wonderful things happen when we obey Matthew 6:25-26 says:
- Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?
- Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?
He,said to How? Let’s look at verses 31 and 33 in the Amplified Bible, Classic Edition:
- Therefore do not worry and be anxious, saying, What are we going to have to eat? or, What are we going to have to drink? or, What are we going to have to wear?
- But seek (aim at and strive after) first of all His kingdom and His righteousness (His way of doing and being right), and then all these things taken together will be given you besides.
(1 Timothy 2:1) and the kingdom of God, and and ALL THESE TAKEN TOGETHER Not maybe. Numbers 23:19 says:
- God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?
Well, the Son of Man, Jesus, said it.
Now let’s talk about standing against rising prices of everything. That one’s easy.shout about in helping Jews go home to Israel.
Let’s look at Genesis 12:1-3:
- Now The LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father’s house, unto a land that I will show thee:
- And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will BLESS thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a BLESSING:
- and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be BLESSED.
Now look at Galatians 3:7-9:
- Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham.
- And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying,
- So then they are BLESSED with faithful Abraham.
We are BLESSED faithful Abraham.
Then go to verses 13-14:
- Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:
- That might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.
I am absolutely jumping up and down on the inside! Look at verse 17:
- And this I say, the law, which was four hundred and thirty years after, cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect.
Now go down to verses 26-29:
- For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
- For as many of you as have been have
- There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one
- And if ye be [in] Christ’s, then are ye Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.
Let’s look at those verses in the AMPC:
- For in Christ Jesus you are all sons of God through faith.
- For as many [of you] as were baptized into Christ [into a spiritual union and communion with Christ, the Anointed One, the Messiah] have put on (clothed yourselves with) Christ.
- There is [now no distinction] neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is not male and female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus.
- And if you belong to Christ then you are
Now back to 1 Timothy 2:4-6:
- Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.
- For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, man Christ Jesus;
- Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.
Those words make me want to cry and shout at the same time!in Ephesians 2:4-7:
- But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us,
- Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;)
- And hath raised us up together, and
- That in the ages to come he might show the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.
Oh, the joy of it all!and NOW! Verse 13 says:
- But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.
After reading this letter, go back and read starting with 1 Timothy 1. Read all of Galatians 3 and 4,
I still pray for you atand all during the day. Remember this: God loves you, Gloria and I love you, and Jesus is LORD!