As of this writing, our KCM Ukraine director, Volodia Kolesnyk, his family, our staff and online church members there, are safe and untouched! Our office is located in the city of Lviv. We also have thousands of Partners in Ukraine.
Gloria and I preached in the opera house in Kiev, formerly part of Russia, immediately after the USSR fell. We also have many thousands of Partners in Russia. As many of you know, Rick Renner is our key strategic Partner in Russia for KCM.
I know you are already praying over all of this, but it really hitsWe don’t have any information about any of them yet, so we are Join with us in holy agreement according to what Jesus said in Matthew 18:18-20:
- Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven
- Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.
- For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.
Now, go back and read verses 2 and 14:
- And Jesus called a little child unto him, and set him in the midst of them….
- Even so it is not the will of your Father which is in heaven, that one of these little ones should perish.
I am excited about Acts 1:8-10:
- But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.
- And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight.
- And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel.
and the same angels are working in war zones today. Why? Let’s remind ourselves what the Master said in John 10:10-11:
- The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
- I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.
- The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy:
Jesus said the thiefto steal—NOT TO BLESS! He comes to kill—never That always reminds me of what our wonderful heavenly Father said through His prophet Malachi in Chapter 3:10-11:
- Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith The LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a BLESSING, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.
- And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith The LORD of hosts.
Look at verse 11 again:
- And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith The LORD of hosts.
He, the devil,
Look at what He said in Malachi 3:6:
- For I am The LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.
Praise God, forevermore!
So much for the devil. Now, let’s go to John 10:10:
- …I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
He’s not just talking about abundant life. Read it again: “…I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.” He said,To me, that has always meant
Gloria and I began believing that with all our hearts when we had little to nothing. Now look at us. WE ARE BLESSED BEYOND MEASURE! We have you and tens of thousands ofNot only that, I don’t believe it will be much longer until we’ll have what our LORD and Savior said to us on the BVOV broadcast one day: and
Now, in closing, go to Matthew 24:4-8:
- And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
- For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
- And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
- For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
- All these are the beginning of sorrows.
I believe, no, I know this: That was the beginning of sorrows. are living in
- And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
All that’s left is verse 15: “When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:).”
But then,However, we’re still here, And remember Psalm 4:8: And remember Psalm 5:1, consider my meditation.” And 1 John 5:14-15:
- And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will [His WORD], he heareth us:
- And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him.
That covers everything.
Let’s take care of something that’s very important right now:Let’s read James 5:14-15:
- Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of The LORD:
- And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and The LORD shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.
The prayer of faith in verse 15, is faith in THAT NAME, . Get your bottle of oil and anoint yourself, or gather the family together and I am standing together with you! (1 Peter 2:24), and the wicked one is trying to steal your health. You are not the desperate trying to believe for finances. No! Why? How?
Before you sow your BLESSING seed this month, hang on to this letter a few days, and meditate on it. Read it, andHE, GOD, said, in John 14:27, during the meal that changed heaven and earth:
- Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled,
“My peace I give you,” He said.
- Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.
- And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.
Just go around saying,Read Matthew, Mark, Luke, John and Acts. and Read the back of the Book. We WIN!
He does love you so. We love you. And Jesus IS LORD!
P.S. Thank you, Partners! Because of you, more than 3.1 million people worldwide received Jesus as Savior and LORD in 2021 through KCM and our ministry outreaches.