I’ll begin today by giving you a timeline. Today is March 20, but you probably won’t receive this letter until the end of April. Passover, a very significant day in Scripture, started April 8.
After church last Sunday morning, March 15, Gloria and I stood on the front porch of our house, facing the front door, and went through the motions of sprinkling the Passover BLOOD on the top and down the sides of the door, just as the children of Israel were instructed to do in Exodus 12:5-7, 13:
- Your lamb shall be without blemish, a male of the first year: ye shall take it out from the sheep, or from the goats:
- And ye shall keep it up until the fourteenth day of the same month: and the whole assembly of the congregation of Israel shall kill it in the evening.
- And they shall take of the blood, and strike it on the two side posts and on the upper door post of the houses, wherein they shall eat it.
- And the blood shall be to you for a token upon the houses where ye are: and when I see the blood, I will pass over you, and the plague shall not be upon you to destroy you, when I smite the land of Egypt.
Now look at verse 23: “…when he seeth theupon the lintel, and on the two side posts [of houses], The LORD will pass over the door, and will not
Friday evening, March 13, Gloria and I were in bed, listening to a Kenneth E. Hagin message. At 9:24, the word of The LORD came to me saying:
This disease called COVID-19 will be over much sooner than you think. Christian people all over this country, praying, have overwhelmed it. Give Me the glory, saith the Spirit of Grace. And many, many people will come to know Me through it. I am still LORD over this nation, and I’m on the throne, and faith in Me changes things.
Let’s add this powerful verse from Proverbs 18:14:
- The strong spirit of a man sustains him in bodily pain or trouble, but a weak and broken spirit who can raise up or bear? (Amplified Bible, Classic Edition)
A person with a strong spirit—spirit, soul, body, financially and socially. Remember 1 Thessalonians 5:23, one of the prayer scriptures we pray for one another from the bottom of these letters?
Let’s look at it:
- And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our LORD Jesus Christ.
Pray it the way I just said it: spirit, soul, body,A person who has a strong spirit looks to Him for everything that has to do with life and godliness.
Let’s read 2 Peter 1:3-4:
- According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:
- Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.
It’s when youin the promises of God that His WORD begins to carry you.
The word of The LORD came to Gloria some years ago, and she wrote this: Faith is the resource, power and ability to receive the supernatural ability of God in your spirit, soul, body and the circumstances of life. Faith changes every situationFaith gives freedom from the curse, which is disease, turmoil, poverty and sadness. This certainly includes our personal lives, but also the life and healing of this nation from the attack of disease, on not just this country, but the whole world.
“Brother Copeland, is the COVID-19 virus some kind of judgment?”
I’ll answer that with the words of Jesus in Matthew 24:6-7:
- And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
- For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
The Greek word translated pestilence is also translated plague. Remember, we just witnessed a plague of locusts, earlier this year, in Africa. We’re in the last of the last days. Butis in what Jesus said in verse 14:
- And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations, and then shall the end come.
That’s what we’re doing in the middle of all this. You watch. This will turn out to be this country’s finest hour. I’m quoting a very dear and trusted friend who saw Jesus in a vision in March 2009. Jesus said to her, The United States of America was founded because people loved Me and sought to create a nation where they could have freedom to worship Me.
President Donald Trump has become a war president. This war, however, is a war against principalities, powers, rulers of the darkness of this world and wicked spirits in the heavenlies (Ephesians 6:12).President Trump is a man who loves God! He remarked that he wanted to be remembered as the president Vice President Mike Pence is leading prayer groups in the White House every day. President Trump’s personal spiritual advisor, Paula White-Cain, is a prayer warrior. This nation is in good hands!
In closing today, as you sow your BLESSING seed into this ministry, let’s pray a prayer together that was put to music many years ago: ”America the Beautiful:”
- O beautiful for spacious skies,
For amber waves of grain,
For purple mountain majesties
Above the fruited plain!
God shed His grace on thee
And crown thy good with [ ],
From sea to shining sea!
Say it with me: “ALL IS WELL IN THE HOUSEHOLD OF FAITH!”
Don’t forget, I, along with every department of this ministry, pray for you every day. God loves you. We love you, and Jesus is LORD!
P.S. SOW IT FORWARD! Be a blessing. Pass this letter on to a family member or friend.
P.P.S. At KCM and EMIC, we are doing what Jesus said—rendering to God the things that are God’s and to Caesar the things that are Caesar’s (Matthew 22:21). We are praying people with faith in God—rendering unto Him what is His. But we will also follow the instructions of our Commander in Chief and, as it applies, to local authorities, as well. Due to COVID-19 restrictions, we are making plans to move our on-location events to VIRTUAL VICTORY CAMPAIGNS! For the most up-to-date information, please go online to kcm.org/events.