For several days now, as I have prayed for you and for all our Partners, I found myself praying for your healing and deliverance from pain—any kind of pain. Sickness, disease, weakness and pain are not from heaven. They can’t be. There’s none there. God is not the author of sickness and pain. All sickness and pain came when the devil began running things on the earth. But Jesus came and changed all that.
Every person who came to Jesus for healing was healed. Everyone! Did He ever say, “You’ll have to wait awhile”? No. Did He ever refuse to heal anyone? No. Did He say, “Just be patient. God is working something out in your life. I know it’s hard, but someday maybe you’ll understand”?Did any of the apostles tell anyone that? No. Was any sick person in the book of Acts told that? NO! No one has a right to tell you that somehow, in some strange way, things have changed. It was not the will of Jesus that anyone be sick when He was ministering on earth, and He hasn’t changed. He said in John 6:38:
- For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.
Look at that again. Everything Jesus did was the will of the Father who sent Him. Has God the Father changed? No. If it was His will then for all to be healed, it is His will now forto be healed. When? Now! Right now, while you’re reading this. Remember Matthew 6:9-10? It says: “Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come, ” Is there any pain in heaven? Of course not. Is there any financial shortage there? Absolutely not. In line with that, look what the Bible says in 1 John 4:17:
- Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world.
Is Jesus in pain? No. Then neither should you be! The real issue here is pointed out in the verse just above it. Verse 16 says:
- And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.
God is LOVE. He doesn’t have love, He is LOVE. Verse 18 says there is no fear in LOVE.There’s no pain in LOVE. LOVE heals. The key issue I referred to is in the phrase, “We have known and the LOVE that God hath to us.” Believe the LOVE!
By contrast, look at what the people said in Numbers 14:2-3, about the God who had just miraculously delivered them:
- And all the children of Israel murmured against Moses and against Aaron: and the whole congregation said unto them, Would God that we had died in the land of Egypt! or would God we had died in this wilderness!
- And wherefore hath The LORD brought us unto this land, to fall by the sword, that our wives and our children should be a prey? were it not better for us to return into Egypt?
Only a mind warped by fear and unbelief could think that way. They didn’t believe God loved them. That’s the bottom line. Like I said,. It was the reason for the failure of the children of Israel in the wilderness, and it’s the reason Christians fail today. You’ll often hear people say: “Why did You let this terrible thing happen to me, LORD?” Sound familiar? Sure it does. There are good people who believe the reason they’re sick and don’t have enough of anything in life is because for some mysterious reason God has put sickness and trouble on them and/or He is withholding their healing. If we were to ask them if God loves them, most would answer yes. However, it’s very obvious they don’t really believe He does. They have mentally agreed with what the Bible says about it but have no faith in their hearts that He really does.
LOVE went to hell so we don’t have to go. LOVE was tied to the whipping post so that by His stripes we could be healed. LOVE was made a curse for us so we could be BLESSED with THE BLESSING of Abraham. LOVE became poor so we could become rich. Not only that, LOVE came to live inside us so He could teach us how to live the high life that Jesus demonstrated when He was on earth.
LOVE Himself is saying right now:
- I want you well, and I want you free! (Exodus 15:26; Isaiah 53:4-5; Acts 10:38).
- Be of good cheer, your sins be forgiven you (Matthew 9:2).
- I will, be thou clean (Matthew 8:3).
- I took your infirmities, I bore your sicknesses (Matthew 8:17).
- I am moved with compassion toward the sick, and I heal them (Matthew 14:14).
- I heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease (Matthew 4:23).
- According to your faith, be it unto you (Matthew 9:29).
- The same Spirit that raised Me from the dead now lives in you, and that Spirit will quicken [make alive] your mortal body (Romans 8:11).
- Your body is the temple of My Spirit, and you’re to glorify Me in your body (1 Corinthians 6:19-20).
- I have given you My Name and have put all things under your feet (Ephesians 1:21-22).
- I want it to be well with you, and I want you to live long on the earth (Ephesians 6:3).
- I have delivered you from the authority of darkness (Colossians 1:13).
- I will deliver you from every evil work (2 Timothy 4:18).
- I tasted death for you. I destroyed the devil who had the power of death. I’ve delivered you from the fear of death and from bondage (Hebrews 2:9, 14-15).
- Lift up the weak hands and the feeble knees. Don’t let that which is lame be turned aside but, rather, let Me heal it (Hebrews 12:12-13).
- Let the elders anoint you and pray for you in My Name, and I will raise you up (James 5:14-15).
- Pray for one another, and I will heal you (James 5:16).
- By My stripes you were healed (1 Peter 2:24).
- My divine power has given unto you all things that pertain unto life and godliness through the knowledge of Me (2 Peter 1:3).
- Beloved, I wish above all things that you may…be in health (3 John 2).
Now, my dear Partner, I’m saying to you: RISE UP IN FAITH, AND TAKE YOUR HEALING! GOD LOVES
As you sow your BLESSING SEED this month, don’t just send it, BLESS IT! Stand on it. Dance around it. Jesus is right there.Every statement in this letter is right out of His WORD, the Holy Bible. It doesn’t get any higher in authority than God’s WORD!
Confess these sayings of Jesus over Gloria and me. Together, we are taking this WORD of LOVE to the nations. My, how we love you! We pray for you every day.
P.S. SOW IT FORWARD! Be a blessing. Pass this letter on to a family member or friend.