My, my, what a God we serve! I’m writing this letter on Tuesday, Feb. 20. This coming Thursday, Feb. 22, we have a 4 p.m. takeoff for Miami. We’re preaching in the 2018 Word of His Power Conference at Words of Life Fellowship Church, pastored by our dear friend Geri Moore. And,Shout AMEN, SOMEBODY! That’s the marvelous airplane you and Jesus provided as a tool for this ministry. What a joy it is to serve The LORD with such faithful Partners like you. It’s having people like you standing, praying and supporting this ministry who make the life of faith the wonderful adventure it is. Thank you, Partner, for believing in us. We love you very much!
Let me remind you to never give up on your dreams. You stood with us in bringing our dreams to pass, but all the while, we’ve been believing with you for yours. Look for them to happen today.God is the God of the now.
Let’s look at 2 Corinthians 1:20:
- For all the promises of God in him are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of God by us.
Can you see thein that verse? However, the key word is promises. No one can believe beyond their knowledge. Romans 10:17 says faith comes by hearing, and hearing by The WORD of God. So one could say that faith comes by hearing what God has promised about your situation. Spending time meditating on that promise will cause your heart dream to begin Your faith will then make its connection with the Master’s power, and like the woman who had the issue of blood, you’ll be made whole. Remember, she was not only healed of that plague, but Jesus said, “Daughter, thy faith hath made thee whole” (Mark 5:34). Verse 26 says she had suffered many things of many physicians and She was made whole financially as well as in her body.
Let’s look at another verse that says the same thing. First John 5:14-15 says:
- And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us:
- And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him.
Now let’s look at both these scriptures together. Second Corinthians 1:20 talks about the promises of God, and 1 John 5:14-15 talks about the will of God. Both are talking about The WORD of God. Can God lie? No. How then could He ever promise you something that’s not His will for you to have? He can’t.
Something very important of which to take note is in 2 Corinthians 1:20. It says the promises of God, , are yes and amen. Who is Jesus? God does nothing apart from His WORD. He does nothing apart from faith. Also, , you are a new creature. He did not make any unworthy new creatures. You and I were unworthy, but He didn’t leave us in that unworthy, unrighteous state.
Now, let’s read 2 Corinthians 5:17-21, Modern English Version, together, slowly and carefully:
- Therefore, if any man is in Christ, he is a new creature. Old things have passed away. Look, all things have become new.
- All this is from God, who has reconciled us to Himself through Jesus Christ and has given to us the ministry of reconciliation,
- that is, that God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself, not counting their sins against them, and has entrusted to us the message of reconciliation.
- So we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God were pleading through us. We implore you in Christ’s stead: Be reconciled to God.
- God made Him who knew no sin to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him.
Put that at the top of your confession list. Declare by faith: “I AM IN CHRIST. I AM A NEW CREATURE. I HAVE BEENTHE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF GOD IN HIM. I’M SUPPOSED TO BE WELL AND WHOLE. I’M SUPPOSED TO PROSPER. I AM HIS VERY OWN CHILD. HE IS MY VERY OWN FATHER. HIS EARS ARE OPEN TO ME WHEN I PRAY HIS PROMISES. THEREFORE, I I THE PETITIONS I BRING BEFORE THE THRONE OF .
Don’t just say these things because I’ve written them in this letter. Look up scriptures that promise these things to you. Read them, and pray them with your Bible in your hand. Remember, this is a petition. A petition is “a formally drawn request made for something desired, especially a respectful or humble request, as to a superior or to one of those in authority; a supplication or prayer.” That’s the dictionary definition of both the Greek and English words. They are the same. We are doing Kingdom business before the highest, most powerful place that exists—THE THRONE OF GRACE. Hebrews 4:14-16 says:
- Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession.
- For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.
- Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.
Why boldly?We are seated there right now with our LORD Jesus, according to Ephesians 2:6. That’s what being the righteousness of God in Him means. Don’t take these things lightly. He paid an awesome price so you and I can come boldly before the Father and fully expect Him to grant whatever miracles, healings and revelation of His WORD are necessary to bring about the fulfilling of our dreams.
As you sow your BLESSING seed this month, sow it as part of your petition. Remember, God does nothing apart from His WORD. He does nothing apart from faith.From Creation until now, everything is — —and .
Again, I thank God for you, Partner. The job is bigger than ever, butwe get it done. Gloria and I love you very much and pray for you every day.
P.S. SOW IT FORWARD! Be a blessing. Pass this letter on to a family member or friend.