Take the time to look around you. Everything is changing. Governments all around the world are going through major changes. This ministry is going through a time of change, and it’s wonderful. There is, however, One who never changes!
Look at Malachi 3:6:
- For I am The LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.
And then the most wonderful words ever written are found in Hebrews 13:8:
- Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.
Since He never changes and His WORD never changes, who does that leave? You and me, of course! The Holy Spirit isleading, guiding, working and pressing us toward His perfect plan of being made whole spirit, soul, body, financially and socially—nothing missing, nothing broken.
What is His desire for His Body in the earth right now in 2017? Outpouring, revival and manifestations of His glory the likes of which have never before been seen by human eyes!
Years ago, my father in the faith, Oral Roberts, called me and said, “Kenneth, I’m coming to spend the weekend with you and Gloria. I want to discuss my new book I’ve just finished, and then I want you to drive me to Dallas for a meeting I’m preaching.”
Well you can guess what happened next: “Gloria! Oral Roberts is coming Friday, and he’s staying with us the whole weekend!”
She said, “What? Glory to God!”
You’ve never seen a house get such a thorough cleaning in such a short time! Needless to say, it was a wonderful, powerful, God-ordained time. Things changed. The completion of our headquarters building had been put on hold for eight months because of lack of money. But Brother Roberts laid his hands on the walls of the building, and miracles began almost immediately. We were supernaturally supplied and never had to stop construction again until it was finished. The point is this: Clean house! Change is coming.
Since mid-2014, I’ve spent some quality time in the woodshed. Do you understand what I mean by that? Correction and change. Jesus is coming, and He’s cleaning up the vessels and getting them ready for His use! He uses people through whom He manifests Himself as Savior, Healer and Baptizer in the Holy Spirit. The cleaner the vessel, the easier it is to hear the voice of His Spirit. That’s what the Apostle Paul instructed Timothy, a young pastor, to do and to preach.
Let’s look at 2 Timothy 2:20-22:
- But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and of silver, but also of wood and of earth; and some to honour, and some to dishonour.
- If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master’s use, and prepared unto every good work.
- Flee also youthful lusts: but follow righteousness, faith, charity, peace, with them that call on The LORD out of a pure heart.
Another witness to this is Hebrews 12:1:
- Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us.
Notice this verse says we are to “lay aside every weight,the sin…” Not just the sin. Weights are the unnecessary carnal things that are spiritual junk. You already know what most of them are. The Holy Spirit has been talking about them to you already—especially habits that need to go. Stuff that’s weighing you down, BLESSING blockers and WORD thieves—things that in themselves are not sinful. But Jesus said in Matthew 4:4 that: “Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.” The WORD is to the human spirit what natural food is to the human body. The reason so many Christians are so weak spiritually is a lack of spirit food. One person said when asked about it: “You feed your body three hot meals a day and your spirit one cold snack a week.” Proverbs 18:14 in The Amplified Bible, Classic Edition, makes it very clear:
- The strong spirit of a man sustains him in bodily pain or trouble, but a weak and broken spirit who can raise up or bear?
The life of your body depends completely on your spirit and the life force being drawn out of it.
Remember, Proverbs 4:24 says:
- Put away from thee a froward [willfully contrary] mouth, and perverse lips put far from thee.
And Jesus said in John 6:63:
- It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.
Of course, the bottom line is Romans 10:17: “Faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by The WORD of God.
It’s time for change! It’s time to put everything on the table before THE RIGHTEOUS JUDGE, and to open your heart to HIM, holding back nothing. Be brutally honest with Him and with yourself. Your heavenly Father loves you and will NEVER do anything to hurt you! Judgment is wonderful, especially when you judge yourself.
Look at 1 Corinthians 11:31-32:
- For if we would judge ourselves, we should not be judged.
- But when we are judged, we are chastened of The LORD, that we should not be condemned with the world.
The first definition of the Greek word translated chastised is “to train children, to be instructed or taught, to learn.” The old religious idea that God uses all kinds of horrible things to teach His children is the result of ignorance of His WORD.
Look at Hebrews 12:9:
- Furthermore we have had fathers of our flesh which corrected us, and we gave them reverence: shall we not much rather be in subjection unto the Father of spirits, and live?
He is the Father of your spirit. Spirit correction is done by the Holy Spirit with His WORD. You can see this clearly in 2 Timothy 3:16:
- All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness.
The WORD in the loving hands of the Holy Spirit can spank, correct and cleanse like nothing in the flesh can do. It’s called “washing of water by The WORD” (Ephesians 5:26).
Again, why is this so important? Because it’s time for every member of His Body to be what it’s supposed to be: THE BODY OF—THE BODY of THE ANOINTED ONE — POWER of GOD! It’s in you right now, and by faith it will flow like never before. Brother Roberts said to me years ago that it would come in: “Not a trickle, not a stream, not a river, but a flood!” He was talking about the Anointing in every area but especially in miracles of healing and abundance. Well, it’s here: FLOOD STAGE! Clean out the pipe, and let the glory flow!
Sow your seed this month toward this time of being washed by the words of JESUS. Take Communion, not just once, but every day for a while. Just sit and listen in the presence of the Lover of your soul.
Say this with me right now: “Father, I sow my BLESSING seed this month toward the cleansing of my spirit being—MY HEART. I’M YOURS TO COMMAND.”
I’ll close with this great statement from 1 Peter 1:22-23:
- Seeing ye have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren, see that ye love one another with a pure heart fervently:
- Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by The WORD of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.
You are so special to Gloria and me. We love you dearly and pray for you every day.
P.S. SOW IT FORWARD! Be a blessing. Pass this letter on to a family member or friend.