The glory is here! This great awakening that’s been released from heaven is here. It actually began in the mid-1980s and has continued to grow and increase until now. It will continue to grow and increase, but it’s now in the manifestation stage.
During our 2017 Ministers’ Conference in January, I heard The LORD say through our speakers:and then, which simply means to get ready for The LORD to manifest Himself. Make yourself available to be a witness, etc., anytime, anywhere He needs you. You are a born-again, Holy Spirit-baptized believer. Expect the gifts of the Spirit to flow through you—
Let’s look at 1 Corinthians 12:7-11:
- But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal.
- For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit;
- To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit;
- To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues:
- But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will.
Verse 31 says to covet earnestly the best gifts. Then in 14:1 it says to follow after love and desire spiritual gifts. The “gifts” mentioned in 12:31 are the ones you need at the time. Chapter 13 is very simple. Nothing works without faith, and faith works by love. That’s what “get your house in order” means. No one can have a fuss right before they leave the house and expect the gifts of healings to manifest in the supermarket a few minutes later. It just doesn’t work that way.
Let’s go to the key issue. Read Galatians 5:22-25. These are spiritual forces resident in the born-again human spirit. Of course, the Holy Spirit is all these things, and we are born of His WORD.
What is the first spiritual force on the list?Now go to Romans 5:5:
- And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.
And then, look at John 17:26:
- …that the love wherewith thou hast loved me may be in them, and I in them.
So why are there not more of the fruit talked about in Galatians 5:22-25 in manifestation than the fruit of the flesh?And, like anything else in the spirit realm, it starts with planting it as a seed and exercising faith by believing it in your heart and saying it with your mouth.
Say out loud: “All nine fruit of the spirit in my heart are growing. I walk in love (Ephesians 5:1-2). The joy of The LORD is my strength (Nehemiah 8:10). I have the peace of Jesus (John 14:27) which passes all understanding (Philippians 4:7). I am long-suffering (or patient), and patience has her perfect work in my life. I am perfect and entire, wanting nothing (James 1:4). I am gentle and kind (1 Corinthians 13:4), and God’s goodness is working in me (Ephesians 5:9). I am faithful and can be depended
on (Proverbs 28:20). I am meek and have humbled myself to The WORD of God, and its authority is first place in my life (Psalm 37:11; Proverbs 4:20-23). I am temperate in all things (1 Corinthians 9:25) because His grace has given me self-control (Romans 3:24). The Greater One who lives in me has control of me because I walk in love, and I am His to command (1 John 4:4; 1 John 2:3; John 15:10; 1 Corinthians 6:19-20)!”
Now let’s back up to Galatians 5:14:
- For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
Then, look at John 13:34:
- A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.
That fulfills the New Testament law of Jesus. Now you can very boldly declare: “satan, take your hands off meFirst John 5:18, God’s holy WORD, says, ‘We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.’ It says, ‘Whosoever is born of God [LOVE].’
Isn’t thatWhat’s happening here? Jesus is the Vine. The fruit grows on the branches. His love is flowing into that dried fruit and filling it with the
Say with me: “Thank You, LORD Jesus. I am getting stronger every day because Your joy is growing in me. The fruit of Your Holy Spirit is growing in my spirit and making my body well and strong. I am forever grateful to You for sending Him to dwell in me! I give praise to Your wonderful Name!”
Now pray over your BLESSING seed this month, and sow it toward your own spiritual growth according to Ephesians 4:15:
- But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ.
Put your eyes on that verse every day, and then do it every day!on you and follow you, along with goodness and mercy, all the days of your life!
Gloria and I love you so very much. Don’t forget, you are prayed for every day!
P.S. SOW IT FORWARD! Be a blessing. Pass this letter on to a family member or friend.