Glory to GOD! 2020 is in the rearview mirror!
I like what Prophet-Pastor Hank Kunneman said: “202WON is here!”
I really like that. However, there’s something I like a whole lot better than that. Let’s read Ephesians 1:3-5:
- BLESSED be the God and Father of our LORD Jesus Christ, who blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:
- According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:
- Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will.
Look at that! Read it again.
us before the foundation of the world. Don’t stop reading there: THAT WE SHOULD BE HOLY AND WITHOUT BLAME BEFORE Him What is this all about? It’s about Genesis 1:28:
- And God BLESSED them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.
ANDthem. Who BLESSED them? GOD. That same GOD in Ephesians 1:3 every born-again believer, Or, as the cross reference says, heavenly things. THE BLESSING of Abraham belongs to everyone who is Remember Galatians 3:28:
- There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
Now, read verse 29:
- And if ye be Christ’s, then are ye Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.
And if you be Christ’s,you [WE] ARE or It’s a wonderful thing to be Abraham’s seed and heir. But what about Romans 8:16-17?
- The Spirit itself [HIMSELF] beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:
- And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.
Heirs to what? Remember this: Let me remind you again: You and I, as believers, THE BLESSING of healing belongs to us. THE BLESSING of financial prosperity belongs to us. Psalm 35:27 says,
- Let them shout for joy, and be glad, that favour my righteous cause: yea, Let The LORD be magnified, which hath pleasure in the prosperity of his servant.
And in Proverbs 10:22 we read,
- THE BLESSING of The LORD, it maketh rich, and he addeth no sorrow with it.
Now we’ve come full circle to THE BLESSING of ABRAHAM. There is, however, a catch.Abraham’s wealth came by faith. By faith God created the worlds. To get the full impact of this we would have to read the entire eleventh chapter of the book of Hebrews. Gloria says it like this,
In overcoming all the damage done by the turmoil of 2020, always remember Ephesians 6:12:
- For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
And 1 John 4:3-4:
- And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.
- Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.
Also, Revelation 12:11:
- And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
Remember what Jesus said in Mark 3:27?
- No man can enter into a strong man’s house, and spoil his goods, except he will first bind the strong man; and then he will spoil his house.
and then spoil his house. There is no doubt about it:
Now, look at verses 26 and 27 in the Amplified Bible, Classic Edition:
- And if Satan has raised an insurrection against himself and is divided, he cannot stand but is [surely] coming to an end.
- But no one can go into a strong man’s house and ransack his household goods right and left and seize them as plunder unless he first binds the strong man; then indeed he may plunder his house.
As you sow your BLESSING seed this month, see it as the key that opens the treasure house of the riches of His glory in Philippians 4:19. It also represents the keys of the Kingdom in Matthew 16:19:
And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven:
- Never, ever forget who we ARE. WORLD OVERCOMERS! And this is
GOD loves you, and we love you, and JESUS is LORD!
P.S. SOW IT FORWARD! Be a blessing. Pass this letter on to a family member or friend.