KCM Canada is Hiring a Marketing Manager
Kenneth Copeland Ministries Canada is hiring a Marketing Manager.
At KCM, we seek to hire people who reflect the mission and heart of our ministry. The successful candidate is a proven leader and manager who cares about reaching people with the Word of God.
Under the direction of the Executive Director, the Marketing Manager is responsible to effectively co-lead the Partner Development Team with the Creative Manager. They would increase the awareness of Kenneth Copeland Ministries in Canada and the spiritual development of our Partners, primarily through quality content, to fulfill the global Mission and Vision of Kenneth Copeland Ministries. This includes the successful implementation of all Partner Development Initiatives developed in KCM Canada, along with the coordination of any Special Projects from our Fort Worth Office.
This position is not a remote job. You will be required to work on site as well as be part of organization events and conferences in person. If you live outside the Lower Mainland of BC, you will need to be willing to move closer to the office in Langley.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Co-lead the Partner Development Team with the Creative Manager to raise the awareness and enhance the Partner’s experience and interaction with KCM Canada. This includes Communications/Copy, Graphic Design, Video & Social Media
- Work with Creative Manager to come up with strategies and direction to attract, retain, engage and nurture current and future Partners and Friends
- In cooperation with the Creative Manager, provide oversight of content and graphics of our website with specific Canadian content. Ensuring a standard of excellence in line with the message of faith and values of the ministry
- Develop and manage KPI and other performance measurements for various initiatives and projects
- Create reports and share them with the Executive Director (ED) and the Management Team
- Oversee the Project Management Software to ensure that the team meets their deadlines
- Serve as host/co-host at various KCM Canada functions as required
- Along with the Operations Manager, provides oversight for all Direct Partner ministry as it pertains to Phone and Mail teams regarding correct approach and spiritual direction
- Responsible for direct Partner ministry as it pertains to print and online resources utilized for individual spiritual growth
- Development and liaison with the Head Office in Fort Worth as well as other KCM international offices in regards to all marketing initiatives as required
- Solid relationship with vendors in regards to all Partner Development campaigns
- Communicate with Fort Worth to ensure monthly mailings of the Believer’s Voice of Victory magazine and Partner Letters. IE: Forecasting quantity, work with Mail House to ensure timely mailings
- Build relationships with consultants as required to stay current on on-line trends and initiatives
- Responsible for all sales initiatives along with the Creative Manager and the Operations Manager to get the Word into Partners/Friends hands
- Successful & timely communication with Inventory Coordinator to ensure adequate inventory/product needs for all initiatives
- Communicate with the Operations Manager and those involved with upcoming offers/projects/special events, etc.
- Provide guidance and mentorship to Partner Development Team members as needed
- Oversee time management for projects and the team members
- Lead Staff devotions as requested by the ED
Education and Experience:
- University Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience with leading a marketing/creative team
- Proven track record of leading successful marketing campaigns
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Results driven, willing to do what it takes to achieve desired results
- Excellent communication skills
- Has clear purpose and focus which leads to action
- Leadership skills and able to manage a creative team
- Good planning/prioritization skills
- Good problem solving/decision-making skills, IE able to picture and anticipate the implications of decisions
- Conflict management skills
- Remains calm under pressure
- Excellent team player
- Has high standard of excellence & principles
- Is driven by the desire to add value to the Partners and to the Ministry
- Is creative: always looking for better ways of doing things
- Self-initiates recommendations for improvement – does not wait to be told what to do
- Ability to maintain the highest levels of confidentiality at all times both internally and externally
- Maintains a professional demeanour and outlook at all times
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and various Social Media Platforms
- Born-again believer (KCM Partner an asset)
- Agreement with ministry mission, message and code of conduct
- Ability to work with people of all cultures
- Looking for long-term work experience
- Current and clean driver’s licence
This opportunity is for those located in (or willing to relocate near) Langley, BC, Canada. You must be eligible to work in Canada or have work permit in Canada.
Pay and Benefits
At KCM, we focus on providing a work environment that develops our team members as believers, employees and individuals.
We offer competitive salary packages including great benefits within a fun, uplifting faith environment.
After a probationary period, you will have access to full benefits including extended health and dental coverage.
About KCM Canada
Kenneth Copeland Ministries has been ministering the gospel in Canada for over 46 years, we teach Christians all over the world how to apply biblical principles of faith. KCM also has offices in: United States, South Africa, Australia, Europe, Ukraine and Latin America.
Our God-given directive is to preach and teach the uncompromised Word of God on every available voice, which is being accomplished through a variety of avenues, including:
- Victory Channel
- Believer’s Voice of Victory TV and radio broadcasts, podcasts and magazine
- Believers’ Conventions, Victory Campaigns and other meetings
- Published books, websites, and social media channels
How to Apply
Apply by emailing your resume, cover letter and testimony of salvation to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 16, 2023, at 3:00 PM Pacific Time.
In your cover letter, introduce yourself and share some recent accomplishments that you’re especially proud of. Tell us why you want this job and why you’d like to work at KCM.
YOUR TESTIMONY OF SALVATION should be no more than 1 to 2 pages in length.
We value great writers, so be yourself, be creative, and take your time.
Disclaimer: This job description is not intended and should not be construed to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts and working conditions associated with this position. It does, however, reflect the principal job element of this position. This job description does not constitute a contract for employment. Only the qualified job applicant will be contacted for an interview.